|#14 Nature Foam Food Trays|
Made With Biopolymer
- From plants, a 100% annually renewable resource.
- Not made from petroleum.
- Because carbon dioxide is removed from air when plants are grown, the production of biopolymer emits up to 90% less greenhouse gases compared to conventional hydrocarbon based polymers.
- A positive impact on reducing global climate change.
A More Sustainable Foam Tray Solution
- Production of Nature Foam Trays use up to 65% less fossil fuel energy than traditional polystyrene.
- The total production cycle of this biopolymer, from plants to pellets, uses 50% less water than production of polystyrene.
Better Disposal Options
- Nature Foam Trays meet the ASTM-6400 and EN13432 standards for industrial composting.
- In a biologically active environment, this product will return to nature's carbon cycle.